Saturday, December 6, 2008

I really can't give it up

Hello to all again,

The very thought that I was not blogging pinched me like anything. I had the tickle in my bones and as soon as my internet problem was fixed, my fingers automatically started punching keys on the keyboard. So here I present a short poem

When I walk down the memory lane

everything seems devastated and against

the days when with you I associated my name

you were like an angel and made me feel like a saint

you promised to walk a million mile

showed me the positive side of life

i then had a chance to smile

presuming you being my wife

then you ditched me

as if it were a spree

I now bow on my knee

and request you to break me free

I weep in solitude

it feels like a cage

wish I could find your similitude

at least to pull out my rage

I really can't give it up

though you made me transfixed

I'm catching up

unable to bear anything

I'm coping up

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...