At the British Council, I was asked to write on SEX. The main motive for this part of the course was to encourage the Indian mentality towards SEX. The teacher knew that Indians often feel offended to talk about sex and writing about it was something that was meant to be encouraged as it's the part of life we've to live with. Therefore, he asked us to prepare a writing on which sexual feelings arise. Now, let me tell you that sexual feelings are of different types. It maybe there even when the couple are miles apart like telephone sex or even when their souls are fused into one while you're having SEX. So the following is my piece of writing on SEX. Now do comment if I sound somewhat creative at my fantasy.
I gently lashed the door confirming her presence inside the room. I drew my feet to hers. She lay on the bed uncomfortably clenching and unclenching her fingers on the bed sheet. I held her by her hands and directed her to stand beside the bed. She smiled innocently as she stood and probably knew what I was going to do then. Penetrating through her t-shirt, she was naked with her well shaped breasts, and I never wanted to lose a chance to admire them. I slipped my hands into her t-shirt making a clear way through the navel to stroke her breasts. Slowly we undressed each other and I stopped to admire her hips. We both were naked. I drew her nearer to me so that we could have a kiss and she readily stood on my feet. In a flash we had our first ever kiss. Her eyes shone bright and I could realize the depth of her love for me. ‘I love you Natasha’- I whispered softly in her ears. She blinked her eyes to say that she loved me too, and in some way or the other more than I did. My finger tips moved like a pendulum to feel her soft skin from her ribs to her arms and after reaching her fingers, to her waist along the same path. Our bodies integrated through sex to form a single body and we shared the best experience of our lives. It was more than sex that happened between us and that experience was enough to keep us apart for two years.
0 comments:
Post a Comment