Saturday, October 11, 2008

Don't let the things just go on

Yesterday my day had a head-start when i was in my sub-conscious state(Literally it means that I was half-awake in the morning and the feeling was like if I had dozens of bottles of wine the last night when I were conscious to be sub-conscious.). A following thought cropped up in my
good for nothing brain:

When you let the things go, it's when you yourself refuse to move.

As soon as i was over with the thought, my sub-conscious state came to a halt and I smiled at the instance as I was able to produce another tag-line. I really don't know how the thought came into my mind but the very feeling of having a brain that produces these kinds of wicked thoughts besides thinking of the agenda of the day baffles me like anything.

I vaguely remember that I had thought of the famous suggestions that you probably find over the dinner table conversations where the ones who themselves are in need of constant motivation are seen consoling others : "When you let the things go on destiny...and bla bla bla..."
They are themselves not certain of their lives, but, still they don't forget assure others to bring other's lives on a right track. This is the wicked world and we are the part of it.

My previous thought completely fits in here:

The world is full of weird people who meet more weirder people to produce the
weirdest of the things possible.

We don't set aback to give nice plethora of suggestions to the ones who utterly might not need it.
So the next time you give suggestion to anyone, just think if you yourself need a suggestion or not. And most importantly, will the person value your suggestion.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...